Our Admission Requirements
The Sobriety Home Treatment Center program for alcohol, drug, and gambling addictions is open to adults aged 18 years and older.
To be accepted to Sobriety Home’s residential care, we require that:
- Clients must be cognitively and physically able to participate in all aspects of our program
- All applicants are requested to complete the Online Admission Request Application
- Clients can be picked up by our driver anywhere within 100 kilometers of Sobriety. Clients can drive in (driving instructions), or if arriving by air or train are picked up at the airport or train station.
- Out of country clients with visa requirements can be provided with documentation from us to assist in getting a visa.
Online Admissions Application
To begin the process, please complete our admission application. All questions marked with an * asterisk require a response. Upon receipt of you application, you will be personally contacted to discuss your goals in treatment and to obtain additional information
The program duration is dependent upon individual needs and organizational availability. The minimum program duration is usually 30 days, as any shorter term programs do not allow sufficient time to effect the necessary changes, and thus have a lower rate of recovery. Shorter duration programs can be exceptionally arranged with the Clinical Director if supported with more intensive aftercare and outpatient counselling.
Contact us directly to discuss program rates and payment methods.
Payment for the residential treatment program, aftercare and transitional safe housing can be made by the following methods:
- Major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
- Personal Check
- Bank Draft
Clients are reimbursed for all unused weeks of their program at the daily rate. A five day early withdrawal fee is assessed to offset the vacancy incurred.