Ottawa Drug Rehabilitation Treatment Centre and Addiction Information
Looking for Treatment in Ottawa Nearby Drug Rehab, Addiction Treatment Facility May be the Road to Recovery
Without treatment, addiction can take everything. Your health, your finances, your future. Sobriety Home might be the right option for anyone in the Ottawa region looking for addiction treatment that makes a difference. Only two hours from Ottawa, Sobriety Home Drug Rehab Centre is a comfortable treatment facility that specializes in treatment tailored to the individual. Set in the countryside inside a charming river valley, Sobriety Home Drug Rehab provides the needed isolation and focus recovery requires. At the same time it’s accessible to visiting friends, relatives and supporters.
People often appreciate the sense of privacy and focus and new environment provides. Sobriety Home combines the perfect balance of comfort with the necessary resources and structure for change and healing and treatment.
Sobriety Home Drug Rehab is a non 12-step program with a medical-psychological approach. Medical detox is offered on site to ease withdrawal symptoms commonly associated with the abrupt cessation of many drugs. Examples of core therapy include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, and others. These therapeutic approaches have proven, effective results. The centre also strives to keep up to date with latest evolving research on addiction and wellness. Alternative therapies are also used to strengthen recovery such as yoga, meditation, art therapy and massage. It’s the full package in exactly the right place at would could be the right time.
Make the Call
Addiction is a tricky, ongoing and often dangerous issue. Acting quickly and directly can get to the root of the problem before it gets worse or lethal. While it’s sometimes hard to gauge the degree of a problem, taking stock and trying to get answers and guidance is often the most cautious approach. If you’re dealing with a serious challenge, make the call.
Ottawa: Big City Problems
While famous for it’s pristine image as the nation’s capital, Ottawa certainly has it’s issues. Ottawa has it’s share of drug and alcohol problems as well as risky substance abuse.
Not immune to the addiction trends sweeping the world, they are sometimes eclipsed by Ottawa’s famous persona. Addiction issues tend to be similar wherever they are, requiring direct treatment to avoid further risk and danger.
A study in 2009 revealed that drugs and alcohol were making considerable headway in Ottawa schools. Approximately half of all students who currently use alcohol had their first drink before grade 7. Ottawa high school students primarily use cannabis; yet other drugs are making their way into school hallways, including hallucinogens (inhalants, LSD, PCP, or ecstasy), methamphetamines, cocaine, glues, crack cocaine, heroin, ice, and the non-medicinal use of stimulants, barbiturates, and tranquilizers.
In August of 2014, a concerned group demonstrated placing 32 pairs of shoes on a sidewalk, claiming 32 people had died needlessly of drug overdoses that year alone.
Their point? That the needless suffering and death due to substance abuse and addiction is avoidable. From what many addiction specialists see, this is absolutely the case. Something can be done about addiction. Whether it's a drug rehab our counselling addiction usually doesn’t go away on its own. Whether it’s helping yourself or a loved one, if you’re in crisis in Ottawa, the time to act may be now.
Ottawa Support Meetings for Drug Rehab and Alcohol Rehab
- 613-789-8941 ex 2219 613-789-1500 613-789-8941 x2212 (Bob)
Districts 28 and 29 Ottawa Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups
- PO Box 57012, 163 Bell St. North, Ottawa, ON K1R 1A1
- Phone: (613)860-3431
- Note: District 28 includes Arnprior and West Ottawa while District 29 includes Gatineau, Quebec, Metcalfe, East Ottawa and Winchester for alcohol rehab.
Ottawa Area Intergroup
- Phone: (613)237-6000
- Note: meetings for Aylmer, Brockville, Carleton Place, Carp, Cobden, Gloucester, Hawkesbury, Hull, Merrickville, Metcalfe, Morrisburg, Nepean, Ottawa, Pakenham, Perth, Smiths Falls, Vanier for Alcohol Rehab.
Southern Ontario Cocaine Anonymous
- Box 290, Suite 100, 2 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON M4W 3E2
- Phone: (416)927-7858
- Toll-free: (866)622-4636 (1-866-6-CA-INFO)
- Note: meetings for Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Georgetown, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, Orangeville, Oshawa, St. Catharines, Toronto, Trenton and Windsor for Drug Rehab.
Nar-Anon Family Groups of Ontario
- PO Box 20046, 2900 Warden Ave., Scarborough ON M1W 3Y9
- Phone: (416)239-0096
- Toll-free: (877)239-0096
Ottawa Area Narcotics Anonymous
- P.O.Box 862 STN. B, Ottawa ON K1P 5P9
- Phone: (613)236-4674
- Toll-free: (888)922-7822
- Note: meetings for Brockville, Cantley, Carleton Place, Cornwall, Ottawa, Pembroke, Renfrew, Smith Falls for Drug Rehab.
Ottawa Community Drug Rehab Services
Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services – Ottawa
- Sandy Hill Community Health Centre, Inc.
- Phone: (613) 789-8941
- 221 Nelson Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 1C7
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Note: Outpatient counselling for youth and adults for addiction and drug rehab centres, including methadone maintenance counselling and support. Available in French and Italian.
Amethyst Women’s Alcohol Rehab Centre and Drug Rehab Centre
- 488 Wilbrod Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6M8
- Phone: (613) 563-0363
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: assessment, outpatient counselling, intensive outpatient counselling (multi-hour sessions on a daily basis typically for a week in duration) in both French and English for Drug Rehab Centres. Also has assessment and outpatient counselling for pregnant women and/or mothers with children 6 months of age or younger.
Maison Decision House
- Decision Canada
- Phone: (613) 728-5013
- 37 Irving Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Y 1Z2
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Note: (Treatment Readiness for Drug Rehab Centres) Male 18 to 99 years of age. Program restricted to male federal offenders.
Maison Fraternité – Fraternity House – Centre de traitement mixte pour adultes
- Phone: (613) 741-2523
- Toll-Free: 1(877) 654-0990
- 242 Cantin Street
- Ottawa, ON K1L 6T2
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: assessment and outpatient counselling for adults 18 to 99 years of age. Services offered in French only.
Maison Fraternité – Fraternity House – Centre de traitement mixte pour les adolescents et leur famille
- Phone: (613) 562-1415
- 300 Olmstead Street, Ottawa, ON K1L 7K1
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Note: assessment and outpatient counselling for youth 14 to 18 years of age for Drug Rehab Centres. This program is French only.
Ottawa Booth Centre - Salvation Army Anchorage
- Phone: (613) 241-1573 ext. 302
- 175 George Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 5W5
- Note: assessment and aftercare group counselling for adult men only (18 and older) . Accepts referrals from the courts and correctional facilities for Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centres.
Rideauwood Addiction and Family Services
- 312 Parkdale Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Y 4X5
- Phone: (613) 724-4881
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: assessment and outpatient counselling for drug rehab centres youth and adults, including affected family members and significant others. Also has a rehabilitation program for Quebec residents.
Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre for Drug Addiction
- Royal Ottawa Health Care Group/Services des Sante 1145 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7K4
- Phone: (613) 722-6521
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Note: assessment and outpatient counselling for youth and adults for drug rehab centres. Also has psychiatric treatment and a program for families.
- 103 Leopolds Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V7E2
- Phone: (613) 733-3663 (Initial Assessment)
- Phone: (613) 755-7883 (Addiction Assessment Worker For Champlain District)
- Note: Has a program for male adults. Also has a program for adults offered by one full time employee. Available in french.
Serenity Renewal for Families
- 2810 Baycrest Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V 7P7
- Phone: (613) 523-5143
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: outpatient counselling for youth and adults for drug and alcohol rehab centres, including affected family members of all ages.
Ottawa Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal Management Services DETOX for Addiction
Montfort Renaissance Inc.
- Ottawa Withdrawal Management Centre
- 1777 Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON K1J 6N1
- Phone: (613) 241-1525
- Website: www.cgso.ca
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Note: Staff are not medically trained so clients must be sufficiently stable prior to admission. Contact this program to determine suitability. 20bed co-ed withdrawal centre for 16 years and older (15 male, 5 female).
Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre
Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
Assessment and Stabilization Unit
- 1145 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7K4
- Phone: (613) 722-6521 ext. 6158
- Website: www.rohcg.on.ca
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Co-ed 12-bed unit in psychiatric hospital. Clients are monitored by medically trained staff.
Ottawa Methadone Maintenance Therapy for Drug Rehab
Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres - Ottawa West Location
- 1318 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7K8
- Phone: (613) 627-0856
- Note: a private outpatient methadone clinic. Call ahead for hours of operation.
Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres - Ottawa Location
- 401 Somerset St. West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0K1
- Phone: (613) 233-1114
- Note: a private outpatient methadone clinic. Call ahead for hours of operation.
The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario maintains the Methadone Registry – a listing of doctors approved to prescribe methadone in your community. Please call (416) 967-2600 ext. 661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Ottawa Medical Monitoring Services for Addiction And Drug And Alcohol Rehab
We Care Home Health Service
- #137A – 2269 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, ON K1H 8K2
- Main Phone: (613)782-2244 or (613)248-0225
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselling Services for Drug And Alcohol Rehab
Ms. Lisa A Zimmerman - Counselor , MHS, BA, CCC (view profile)
Most people will struggle with emotional issues, difficult relationships, self esteem, loss or a variety of other stressors at some point in their lives. Learning skills to deal with these effectively can make a huge difference to how much enjoyment and satisfaction you can get out of life. It is important to me to provide an opportunity for people to be able to explore their concerns safely and without judgement. I firmly believe that everyone has the capacity to improve their emotional health and sense of well being.
I have over 7 years experience in the addiction field and have worked with many people with substance abuse, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, low self esteem, and trauma issues. I prefer evidence based treatments including mindfulness meditation and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I have also been trained in couples counselling.
Mr. Robert Anderson - Counselor , MA , C, Psyc (view profile)
Counselling can be thought of as a supportive conversation focused on providing healing and resolution to all areas of life. Together we will focus on providing you with a unique alternative to exploring what you want to change in your life. I have over 8 years of experience working in Mental Health and Addiction and have over 15 years of study in Spirituality and Healing. I can help you answer the questions you have always wanted answers to.
My professional experience includes working with PTSD, DID, depression, anxiety, general mental health issues, including addiction and trauma. My approach encourages growth and fulfillment. I look forward to being part of this transformative process with you.